1) GENERAL : The website “2thelittlestore.com” was created for its’ customers service and is designed to respond to the client’s needs. Towards this direction, simple “visitors” of the website do not have to reveal their identity, unless they wish to do so. Users are asked to provide the e-shop specific personal information only in case they wish to register our website, proceed to order or email us.
2) LEGISLATION : The processing of personal data is done in accordance with the provisions of the General Regulation on Personal Data Protection (EE 2016/679), any special National and European Legislation for certain areas, the current Greek Legislation for the protection of personal data, as well as for protection personal data and privacy data in the field of electronic communications (Law 3471/2006, as applicable), the decisions of the Hellenic Data Protection Authority (HDPA), the legislation for consumer protection (Law 2251/1994) and the legislation for contracts from distance and contracts out of trade store (Law 4512/2018). The online store has adapted to the GDPR framework. For any dispute that may arise in relation to, or on the occasion of use, of online store e-shop “2thelittlestore.com”, the courts of Samos Greece are solely competent for resolving it. Also according to Directive 2013/11/EC, which was incorporated in Greece by JM 70330/2015, the possibility of electronic settlement of consumer disputes is provided by the Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) in the whole of the European Union. If the customer has the status of a consumer (ie a natural person acting outside the professional capacity) and has any problem with a purchase made by our Website, he/she can initiate the EED process through the single pan-Hellenic platform for electronic dispute resolution (platform). (HED) available at https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr/main/index.cfm
3) DATA : The website collects personal data on the following circumstances : when the user (a) registers as client, (b) orders products / services (c) completes financial transactions, (d) participates in occasional contests, (e) connects via another platform (ios, android, Facebook, Google applications etc). The data that may be asked on the above cases are name, surname, father’s name, address, telephone, email, credit card details and in addition more specific data may be asked such as shipping – delivery details, pricing details or details on the offer the client has requested (ie size etc).
4) PURPOSE & USE OF PERSONAL DATA:
[4.1] The present Declaration of Personal Data refers only to the user’s/client’s personal data, which he/she provides voluntarily during the orders at the website “2thelittlestore.com”, such as name, address, email, tel, IP address etc or any other information suitable for directly or indirectly identification. The above data are used by “2thelittlestore.com” in order ; (a) for the user’s to have immediate and substantial communication with the online store, so any existing questions are answered (b) for the online store to communicate with the client to confirm an order or provided data if necessary, inform the client of special offers, product’s unavailability, order progress, delivery details or delay for any reason or any other matter regarding the procedure and completion of product order and delivery, (c) the users/clients to receive advertising material of new arrivals, or participate in contests, if they wish so, (d) to complete any financial transaction regarding their order. (e) Genarally to measure the online store’s traffic degree, to determine customer requirements for more products and to facilitate transactions with the e-shop.
[4.2] “2thelittlestore.com” may NOT use any more client’s personal data than the necessary in order to fulllfill the above purposes and may NOT use any personal data for any other purpose than the above for which client provides his/her consent by agreeing to the present. If personal data process is considered necessary for any further than the above purposes, “2thelittlestore.com” is going to ask in advance the client’s consent and process personal data only if consent is provided (even in case consent was already initially provided including “further process”).
[4.3] “2thelittlestore.com” may NOT use personal data for advertising purposes. In order to continually improve and enhance our services, provided the client gives his/her prior express and free consent, the e-shop may send marketing messages via e-mail related to our business, that may be of his/her interest or to provide him/her with marketing materials related to similar products or services that have been previously requested by the client. The client can object to this use at the time of collection or each time a message is sent by a responding email.
[4.4] The e-shop may NOT collect or process any minor’s personal data (person’s under 18 years old), unless parent’s authorization is provided in advanced. The e-shop may NOT collect or process any sensitive personal data (such as the ones indicating racial or ethnic origin, political views, religious or philosophical beliefs, participation in trade unions, genetic data, biometric data in order to identify a natural person, health or sex life or sexual orientation). If we realize that the above data have been collected by mistake, they will be immediately deleted, without undue delay, under the only exception that of the above categories the sensitive data were already public by the client, or provided authorization for processing or are necessary for legal reasons.
5) DISTRIBUTION & MAINTAINANCE OF PERSONAL DATA:
[5.1] Any provided personal information, data and supporting document that certifies the client’s identity remains strictly confidential and is inspected by the responsible department / person of “2thelittlestore.com”. Our company has taken all appropriate technical measures to provide a high level of protection of the personal data of its customers (view below paragr. “SET”).
[5.4] The e-shop.gr cannot distribute or reveal the clients’ personal data to anyone else, unless former acquiescence is provided by the client or if it is one of the cases defined by the Regulation and the current legislation (such as distribution to cooperating lawyers and legal advisers in order to claim legal rights, to judicial, prosecutorial, police or other competent authorities for prevention, detection or investigation of a crime, prevention of loss, fraud or any other abuse of our services and computer systems etc).
[5.5] Personal data are retained for time period required for the successful completion of the above purposes and the transaction (usually minimum 30 days to maximum 90 days) or for as long as it is demanded by tax or other applicable law or for time imposed by legal grounds or specified for compliance, or determined for the protection and practice of claiming our legal rights, confidentiality, security, property of us or other persons, for internal and external audit requirements, information security purposes, as well as any other related to the aforementioned reasons.
6) SECURE ELECTRONIC TRANSACTION (SET)
[6.1] “2thelittlestore.com” ensures the security and integrity of the data collected regarding the users of its website and adopts procedures that protect the personal data users submit to its website or by any other means provide us (eg by telephone). Thus, user’s data are protected from any unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration or destruction, misuse or loss. These procedures also help to ensure that personal data are accurate and correctly used.
[6.2] Our Information Security Processes Policy is closely aligned with widely accepted international standards and is regularly reviewed and updated in order to respond to our business needs, changes in technology and regulatory requirements. Access to a client’s personal data is granted only to our company’s staff or direct associates who are required to have such information to serve the orders procedure and completion. In case of breach database containing personal data, the Company will comply with applicable law.
[6.3] Reasonable physical, electronic, and administrative procedures are implemented to secure that the data collected by mistake/accident or unlawful destruction/loss/alteration/unauthorized disclosure/transmitted etc are treated differently and properly as indicated by law.
[6.3] Therefore appropriate level of security is applied. Client’s connection to 2thelittlestore.com is secure , since it uses 256bit TLS technology, which is based on a unique key code for encrypting data before their sending via the (TLS) connection, ensuring complete communication’s security control between the data and the Server. Browsers Netscape Navigator, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Safari support the TLS protocol and their use is recommended for the connection to the e-shop’s website www.2thelittlestore.com.
7) CLIENT’S LEGAL RIGHTS – ACCESS AND POTENTIALS TO DATA :
[7.1] The e-shop “2thelittlestore.com” enables the user/client to access his/her data and correct, change, update or delete data and information detained at the e-shop. The client is subject of the below LEGAL RIGHTS regarding his/her personal data : (a) Withdrawl of consent : Where the processing of personal data is based on the clients’ consent, he /she may withdraw this consent at any time. (b) Access : The client can ask for information about personal data the e-shop “2thelittlestore.com” holds about him/her, information about the categories of personal data the e-shop controls, the purpose data are used for, the collection source, to whom they may be notified and can also request to receive a free copy of the personal data the e-shop holds about him/her free of charge. The e-shop reserves the right to charge a reasonable fee for any further copies the client may request. (c) Data Correction : The client may check, correct or update his/her personal data. The e-shop makes reasonable efforts to maintain the provided and in her possession/control/in use since then personal data accurate, current and complete based on the latest information provided by the client. (d) Data Delete : The client may request that we delete his/her personal data, if they are no longer necessary for the purposes they were collected or processed, if the consent on which the processing was based (lacking any other legal base) is withdrawn and if the process is illegal, apart from the case it is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to perform a duty or to support, exercise or defend legal claims. (e) Restrict processing : The client may request us to restrict the processing of his/her personal data in the below cases ; accuracy of personal data is doubted on verification, processing is illegal (restriction of processing may be requested instead of deleting personal data), personal data are no longer needed by the e-shop (support, exercise or defend legal claims excluded), client objects to the processing (in that case we verify whether our legitimate interests outweigh the client’s). (f) Objection : The client may object at any time to the processing of his/her personal data due to particular situation, provided that the processing is not based on client’s consent but in our company’s legal interest or in the interest of third parties. In this case, process your personal data may stop, unless we can prove compelling legal reasons or a superior interest in processing, supporting, exercising or defending legal claims. (g) Portability: Upon client’s request, his/her personal data may be transferred to another controller indicated by the client, under the condition it is technically possible and on the same time provided that the processing is based on the client’s consent or is necessary for the execution of a contract. (h) Filing a Complaint: In case of an alleged breach of confidentiality law, the client may file a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority in the country where he/she lives or in which the alleged infringement occurred.
[7.2] In order to ensure the safety and confidentiality of personal data, the client that asks for access to his/her data, may be asked for further personal information, so it is confirmed that he/she is indeed the person to whom personal data concern. Should the client wish to withdraw his/her consent, he/she may do so at any time. It is noted that personal data may be maintained on 2thelittlestore.com database to facilitate disclosure of the personal information as required by law / judicial / administrative proceedings or in order to fulfill a statutory obligation.
[7.3] In some cases, “2thelittlestore.com” may not be able to access all or some of the client’s personal data according to law. If client’s request for access is denied, the e-shop may notify of the refusal’s reason.
[7.4] In some other cases, “2thelittlestore.com” may not be able to search for client’s personal data due to identification’s information the client provides in his/her application (for example data collected through cookies or from social networking sites under a pseudonym). In such cases, where client’s identification as a subject of the data is not possible or certain, the e-shop may not comply with the client’s request to exercise legal rights, unless additional information that allow client’s identification is provided to us.
8) CONTACT : The client may ask to exercise any of his/her above legal rights or refer / ask any matter regarding personal data or the online store by contacting us via our website www.2thelittlestore.com or via e-mail : email@example.com or via tel : (+30)22730.62111 DATA CONTROLLER : EVA DIMA (tel. (+30)22730.62111 – email : firstname.lastname@example.org) or may have direct access to his/her personal data by logging in his/her personal account at the e-shop. It is noted that protection of passwords depends only on the client.
9) COOKIES POLICY
[9.1] The “2thelittlestore.com” may use technologies such as cookies and process personal data such as IP addresses in order to – through our website – adjust, facilitate and operate services, to tailor ads and content based on the client’s interests, to measure ad performance and content, and to gain in-depth knowledge of the audience that saw the ads and content. Cookies are small text-files, unique for every web browser, saved on the user’s PC, mobile or other electronic devise by a website when visited. Cookies contain unanimous information referring to the websites a user visits and are absolutely necessary in order for the website www.2thelittlestore.com to function properly.
Any visitor/user/client of this website/online store/e-shop
accepts and agrees to this Privacy Statement as well as to the Terms and Conditions of Use of this website.